Exclusively listed with Matus Real Estate is this 1.88 acre of pristine land located in the quiet village of Silk Grass, Stann Creek. Silk Grass is located just six miles south of the junction that joins both the Hummingbird Highway and the Southern Highway and only ten miles away from Hopkins Village. Silk Grass is steadily growing with many homes being developed in the community.
The property is located west long a southwest to northeast built up unpaved dry weather street which is accessed northwest from the Southern Highway, and east along Back Ridge Creek. This parcel of land would be ideal for both residential and commercial usage.
• Water & Electricity Services Available
• Distance to nearest school 800 yards
• Local grocery store just approximately 350 yards away.
• Short drive to Hopkins and Dangriga
• Boasts 380 street frontage with 4440 ft facing Back Ridge Creek