Exclusively listed with Matus Real Estate is this 1.88 acre of pristine land located in the quiet village of Silk Grass, Stann Creek. Silk Grass is located just six miles south of the junction that joins both the Hummingbird Highway and Southern Highway.
The property is only ten miles away from Hopkins Village. Silk Grass is steadily growing with many homes being developed in the community.
The lot is located west along a southwest to northeast built up unpaved dry weather street which is accessed northwest from the Southern Highway, and east along Back Ridge Creek. This parcel of land would be ideal for both residential and commercial use.
• Water & Electricity Services Available.
• Its distance to the nearest school is 800 yards.
• The local grocery store is just approximately 350 yards away.
• It is a short drive to Hopkins and Dangriga.
• The property boasts 380 street frontage with 4440 ft facing Back Ridge Creek.
The Stann Creek district has many tourist attractions and a variety of recreational activities. Attractions include the Cockscomb Basin Forest Reserve, Jaguar Reserve Nature Center and Mayflower Bocawina National Park. Popular restaurants in Silk Grass are Brisas Del Mar, Bahay Fiesta, and The Balcony.