This 6 acres parcel of land is located at mile 4¾ George Price Highway (formerly known as the Western Highway), Belize District, Belize. The property sits directly on the highway boasting approximately 250 feet road frontage and a depth of approximately 600 feet where it meets with the Burdon Canal. Two acres have already been filled and on this portion of land sits a 2 story concrete residential home.
Specifications of Residential Structure:
• Total Square Footage: 4,778 SQ. Ft.
• Ground Level consists of 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, an office area, pantry, kitchen, dining and living area. In the rear portion of the home there is a laundry room and additional storage space. Square footage of 2,773 SQ. Ft.
• First Floor Level consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living area. Square footage of 2,005 SQ. Ft.
• Located only half mile from Old Belize and a short 5 minute drive to Belize City.
• Property already has electricity, water and internet services available.
• Six (6) acres of land with 2 acres already filled and 4 acres in its pristine state.
• Ideal for commercial purposes.
Belize district has many tourist attractions and a variety of recreational activities. Attractions include Cave Kayaking or Tubing tours, Coral Garden Shark and Sting Ray Alley Snorkeling, and the Altun Ha Mayan Ruin. Popular restaurants in Belize City are Chef Roger/Lebanese Cuisine and Shisha, Midtown Restaurant & Bar, Celebrity Restaurant & Bar and Mimi’s Bistro.