Majority of homes currently listed on the market require an additional investment to do upgrages which require alot of time and unnecessary headaches. Why put yourself thru all that trouble?
Listed on Pigeon Street, Ladyville is this recently renovated 2 bedroom 2 bath residence offering a total living space of approximately 1,240 square feet (31 x 40 ft). As you enter thru the main entrance, you step right into a very large open space that serves for the living and dining space with a view of the kitchen area. Walk pass the kitchen and you head towards bith bedrooms and baths.
So what all has been done to this home to make it worth its' listed price?
Lets break it down for you.
1. Kitchen cabinet have been completely redone.
2. Rewiring of all electrical wiring within the home has been completed.
3. Masterbedroom has new cabinets, toilet and a new walk in shower stall.
4. Sewerage tank in the yard had bee relocated to the bank portion of the lot.
5. Interior and exterior has been guven a new fresh coat of paint.
6. The additional building which would serve as a garage has been gifted with a new garage door. The building itself measures 18 x 26 ft .
7. All ceiling lights are recessed LED lights.
Other factors to consider about this property are that
1. Its a corner lot with two entrance gates.
2. Minimal yard maintenance as the yard is laid out with cement pavers.
3. Size of lot is approximately 55 x 95 ft.
Prior to all upgrades having been done on this property, its market value at the time was $243,000 Bzd.