This lot is on Pigeon Street, Ladyville. It has recently been renovated to a 2 bedroom 2 bath residence offering a total living space of approximately 1,240 SQ. Ft. (31 x 40 ft). As you enter through the main entrance, you step right into a very large open space that serves for the living and dining space with a view of the kitchen area. Walking past the kitchen, you head towards both bedrooms and baths.
So what all has been done to this home to make it worth its listed price?
Lets break it down for you.
1. Kitchen cabinets have been completely redone.
2. Rewiring of all electrical wiring within the home has been completed.
3. Masterbedroom has new cabinets, toilet and a new walk in shower stall.
4. The seweage tank in the yard has been relocated to the back portion of the lot.
5. The interior and exterior has been given a fresh coat of paint.
6. The additional building which would serve as a garage has been gifted with a new garage door.
7. The building itself measures 18 x 26 ft.
8. All ceiling lights are recessed LED lights.
Other factors to consider about this property are:
1. It's a corner lot with two entrance gates.
2. Minimal yard maintenance as the yard is laid out with cement pavers.
3. Size of lot is approximately 55 x 95 ft.
Belize district has many tourist attractions and a variety of recreational activities. Attractions include Cave Kayaking or Tubing tours, Coral Garden Shark and Sting Ray Alley Snorkeling, and the Altun Ha Mayan Ruin. Popular restaurants in Ladyville, Belize are Breda O's Pizza, Nan's Sports Grill and Captain Hook's Shrimp Restaurant, Bar and Grill.
Prior to all upgrades having been done on this property, its market value at the time was $243,000 BZD.