Commercial Property Strategically Located at the Corner of Albert Hoy and Chetumal Street, Belama Phase 1, Belize City, with the property itself offering a total square footage of 5,332 sq. ft. This corner lot is occupied completely by the building which has been built on a solid pile foundation to support a total of 4 levels.
Over the recent years, Belama Phase 1 has seen tremendous infrastructural growth not only with the expansion and concreting of Chetumal Street but with the construction of the Chetumal Street that now connects traffic flow from the Northern Highway to the Western Highway. The layout of the building with its wide open area and 12 feet high ceilings would allow for any modification to be easily done without having to break down many concrete walls. The second floor consisting of 4 bedrooms with 3 of the room having their own private baths, can easily be converted into offices with the living and dining area to be used for waiting areas. Let’s not forget to mention about safety and security. The Belama Police substation is located directly across Chetumal Street from this listing.
• Located at a main intersection that connects both sides of the city.
• More infrastructural developments to come in the upcoming years in this area which will add significant real estate value in the area.
• Building constructed on solid pile foundations to support a 4 level structure.
• Police Substation located directly across the street.
• Open layout on both the ground and second floor allowing the space to be easily converted for commercial usage.
• Ground floor currenly has an office which has a small kitchenette area and private bath. An additional office unit is under construction measuring 35 ft x 22 ft.
• 12 feet high ceilings allowing ample room for a drop ceiling effect or tile ceiling to be placed.